This is a page with a shortcut to all of my scripts and functions. They’re all stored in my GitHub Page located here.
Microsoft Windows Powershell:
- Get-ECSPhysicalDiskToLogicalDiskMapping: This function will map a windows physical disk to a logical disk.
- Get-ECSVMwareVirtualDiskToWindowsLogicalDiskMapping: This function will map a vmware virtual disk to a windows logical disk (requires the Get-ECSPhysicalDiskToLogicalDiskMapping function).
- Invoke-ECSSQLQuery: This function is used retrieve data from a SQL query into a powershell format.
- Get-ECSESXHostVIBToPCIDevices: This function is used to spit out which VIBS are used for which PCI device. It basically lets you find which drivers you’re using.
- Computer Update Status: This query will provide a few different views of a computers update status.
- Computer to Computer Target: This query will show you the computer to computer target status in WSUS.